weird dots on crown of thorns

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a very large, very old crown of thorns in an outside planter. It has done well for a long time then all of the sudden leaves turned yellow and fell off. On inspection I found tiny white dots w/black centers . They looked like tiny dirty burst bubbles. Now I'm starting to see them on other crown of thorns but so far not on the 20 or so different kinds of plants that are in close proximity. What is it and how do I get rid of it ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum @ms linda :) It would be a great help if you could put a photo on so we can see what the problem might be.
Is your ''crown of thorns'' a Euphorbia Milii?

Reaction score
Country
United States
That sounds right Euphorbia Milii I think, I can take a pic on Monday. I do most of my gardening at work :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is sure to be someone on the forum who will be able to help (y) Make the most of not being at work ;)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks, I think this is going to b fun ! I am always looking up something about my plants :bookworm: !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mother always used to say ''two heads are better than one ....... even if they`re sheep's''

Reaction score
Country
United States
I took a pic of the weird dots but IDK how to send it :\ It's on my phone help plzz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don`t know how to do that either, but have been trying to find a genius for you :rolleyes: ...........

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I took a pic of the weird dots but IDK how to send it :\ It's on my phone help plzz

When you're typing out the reply, there should be an "attach files" button underneath the text editor. If you click that, you should be able to browse for a photo on your phone to attach to the post :). Give it a try and if you have any problems, I'll do my best to help!

Reaction score
Country
United States
TY I tried :\ but it seems I need to put the photo somewhere in order to access it so I can attach it :O I'm very confused !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven`t got a clue here, but can you send a photo from your phone to your laptop/computer?
As an afterthought, have you got an ordinary camera that will upload pictures to your computer?

Ask a Question