Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:D:ROFLMAO:(y) @Colin ......ah those were the days!!! 1952 ..a bit before my time.....but yes summers did seem hotter in bygone times didn't they(y)

Your garden is soooo pretty and it really makes you want to climb those steps to explore the rest of it.
I can't do clever things like this ,but you can no doubt, so why not take us all on a video tour of it......please;)

Hope you and Bron are well.:)(y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@Colin love your positive attitude! ....and wow! Your garden is sooooo cool!
smbeatingheart.gif

It's cold again this morning, the snow melted but there's more on the way....in the meantime the 200+ plants I have scattered allover the house are starting to grow larger and larger, if that greenhouse doesn't go up soon, it'll be a true jungle in here!
smfingernose.gif

Have a wonderful day everyone, see you on lunch break!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks Logan; why don't we leave the clocks alone and simply call it winter all year round?:D:)

Many thanks Upsy Daisy for your kind wishes; yes Bron and I are still plodding on in spite of the weather; I hope you too and your family are keeping well and warm. Thanks also for requesting a video of our rear garden; I actually made a short video a few years ago of the garden using my car dash camera and posted the video on YouTube showing how a dash cam can be used outside the car; I got my legs slapped with a warning from YouTube for infringing YouTube rules? I'll have to try taking a video with my SLR camera but I'm retired so seldom have little time. :)

Thanks Gemma; our garden sure is cool it's either under snow or rain most of the year but your kind comments as are Upsy Daisy's most appreciated. (y)

I've just enjoyed a happy morning in the workshop shut away from the world and all it's problems so I've a smile on my face; after dinner the smile will become bigger because I'll resume where I left off in the workshop. :D

Pouring with rain first thing this morning then heavy snow putting 2" down now pouring with rain again; what a wonderful climate.

Kind regards, Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Saw @Perki 's snow and now

article-5568831-4AC37D4100000578-990_636x491.jpg

Terrifying. After today, things will be better for me, any way. We have the occasional drizzles. Not too bad, but my garden is a total write-off. Clay and wet bald clay patches.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Our lane floods too at times, Saturday it was really quite bad, the worse this winter/ early spring. Thankfully it is down in a dip so no danger to our house(y)

Ask a Question