Weather changes,

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Hello Land lovers,
Well guess what the view is today at 6-30am ??
Yes bloomin rain again,
Now im an easy going sort of person and live life without fuss and i even wonder with all the crime in the world why people do half the bad things they do
when we have a wonderful world around us,
I even thought our own prince charles was showing signs of wear & tear when he told the world and the greenhouse Loving population
"He talked to his plants"
He did'nt say they talked back to him so thats not to bad "Is it" :oldman:

And when he came back from some meeting he'd had with world leaders he was one of the first to mention climate changes and the rising sea"s etc, !!!!

I remember telling ('her who must be obeyed) "the wife" about this rising sea's "but all she said was as long as the price of dog food is'nt going up she could'nt give a toss about the sea"s water levels,
This very month june has seen us getting more & more rain, and the winters here are not as cold as they once were,
I really do feel for all those people who've been flooded out of their homes, The keen garden folk would have to just look as all their years of work went down the plug hole and in some cases they'd never get the chance to strat again due to age and the cost involved,
It really is in our life time that these changes are happening, you never expect things so big to happen to you,

But i suppose the Titanic sinking was the same, they said they'd made a ship that wouldnt sink "And it proved they'd made one big cock up of that statement,

Well lets hope the price of dog food stays the same and i wont be hearing any loud "new" thunder sounds in this home when her in doors returns from the food store?

Ask a Question