Want to say thanks and a few more questions!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to start off by saying thank you! I took the advice that was suggested on here and had a great germination rate with my seeds! My daisies are even getting true leaves!!
My creeping thyme was doing so great! I was careful not to overwater because I know that can be big killer of thyme. I thought it looked a little too damp for me to water, so I let them dry out a bit over the course of a few days. Checked it this morning and some of my plants majorily wilted. I gave it more water because it seemed a bit dry. It hasnt turned brown, just green and shrivled in some spots. Should i remove the parts that became wilted? Do you think i should transplant it into a bigger container? I didn't think it was quite ready, but maybe it is getting too cramped. Also, can I use the tiny bit of dilluted fish emulsion to maybe give them a "boost". And i mean like a tiny, tiny, drop. Thanks again!

ETA: I have not started the hardening off process with any of my seedlings. Theyre still in the baby stages and just growing indoors in a very well lit windowsill. Thanks again for any advice!

Last edited:

Ask a Question