View from my kitchen window

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
MIst 3.jpg
On cool mornings our pond is warmer than the air, and we get a mist coming off the water. I can stand at my kitchen window and watch the pasture for birds, and see the wind move the grasses. In the distance on the right you can see the neighboring farmhouse.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, you both have gorgeous views from your windows! I live in a city, so all I see when I look through my kitchen window are other houses and a few trees. I like it, but I'd prefer to see more free space.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's so great!:D I have a soft spot for stone walls. They look much prettier than regular fences.If I ever have my own garden, I'll try to build a stone wall too:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You could start a trend and build random drystone walls wherever you see a pile of rubble, good practice :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Owdboggy, that is lovely! Do I see two bird feeders? We have bird feeders and a couple of watering stations, and get a lot of pleasure watching the birds come in.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Oh! I love the pictures. I can almost feel the wind and smell the fresh air. I can't wait until spring so I can get myself into a nature place and feel one with the earth. I wasn't built to sit in these dirty cities.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Owdbeoggy, you view is very pretty, I can imagine all the changes the view produces as the weather and seasons change. Please share pictures as the seasons start to change.

Ask a Question