Very wet today

Reaction score
it was freezing yesterday, and rained a little here and there, it was not fun for my plants' I am sure :(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
What a change from Sunday :eek:. Went for a nice long walk in the sunshine and tshirt, then freezing and chucking it down today. Hello Autumn!

Reaction score
Real stormŷ.
The weather has been a bit strange here in sunny Florida! It has been sunny and warm but we had a one day cold front this weekend and it went down to 50 !! We all loved it because it was a change from the super hot weather we have here all of the time. I'm not complaining!! I was able to get out my sweaters !!! Even if it was only for one day. ;)

Danyel :)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was cold and wet Sunday, I have already brought my plants indoors to avoid being damaged. I left my african violet outside in a cold rain and the poor thing died. I had that plant for two years, time to start over.

Reaction score
We're having one of those torrential downpours in Miami right now. I hope we don't have a late hurricane season. I'm not mentally ready for the power outages and price gouging at the stores.

Ask a Question