Vegetable seeds

Reaction score
For me it's seedsnow.com, all organic heirloom. And you can buy in large or small quantity. I have a coupon code if you are going to shop there. Save $5 off orders over $30 promo code XHDJG5SN

Reaction score
For me it's seedsnow.com, all organic heirloom. And you can buy in large or small quantity. I have a coupon code if you are going to shop there. Save $5 off orders over $30 promo code XHDJG5SN
Thank you , Meowmie ! I will look into them .

Reaction score
Thank you , Meowmie ! I will look into them .
Thanks Again Meowmie , I did research and did end up ordering from Seedsnow.com great site but I am going to be very busy with the amount I ordered hehe they have new coupon save5now on orders over 30.00 and got free shipping . I'm very happy customer (y)

Reaction score
I'm glad you like it. I ordered quite a bit too. Did you get any of the trial packets? I love them for things I only want to grow a small amount of. They come without any info on them but you can find all the information on their web site when you need it. I like a variety of lettuces, and paying 99 cents each for 5 different kinds beats paying $3 for each separate variety AND I find that most of the sample packets from seedsnow contain as many seeds as a full size packet from the store. It tells you about how many seeds are in each packet.

I have always gotten free shipping there, the minimum to get it is usually low enough. Or maybe I just always buy enough..

Shipping is usually very fast, too.

Reaction score
I'm glad you like it. I ordered quite a bit too. Did you get any of the trial packets? I love them for things I only want to grow a small amount of. They come without any info on them but you can find all the information on their web site when you need it. I like a variety of lettuces, and paying 99 cents each for 5 different kinds beats paying $3 for each separate variety AND I find that most of the sample packets from seedsnow contain as many seeds as a full size packet from the store. It tells you about how many seeds are in each packet.

I have always gotten free shipping there, the minimum to get it is usually low enough. Or maybe I just always buy enough..

Shipping is usually very fast, too.
Yes I ordered many trial packets , A little of of this and that will add up to more than enough. There is 2 or 3 things seedsnow doesn't have but will be easy to get elsewhere. but still I'm very happy with them. tracking says my order will be here tomorrow , Thanks again Meowmie

Reaction score
You are very welcome, I'm more than happy to help. I hope you have the same success with the seeds that I have had.

One thing they no longer carry is corn seeds. They won't sell them because they can't guarantee that they are not contaminated by GMO corn. I like that they are careful to sell only things that the KNOW are GMO free.

Reaction score
You are very welcome, I'm more than happy to help. I hope you have the same success with the seeds that I have had.

One thing they no longer carry is corn seeds. They won't sell them because they can't guarantee that they are not contaminated by GMO corn. I like that they are careful to sell only things that the KNOW are GMO free.
I was refering to yellow watermelon mainly , and a couple breeds of hot peppers , I have no plans growing corn this year.

Reaction score
I got cayenne pepper with my order of herbal medicine seeds from them. I'm not big into hot peppers, or I should say my bladder isn't. My mouth is!

I had yellow watermelon a few years ago and it was delicious, since then I haven't seen any seeds, and it was before I started saving seeds.

Reaction score
Well , maybe next year I'll get to try the yellow ones , Crimson sweet this year ! As for hot pepper .... Franks Xtra hot cayenne sauce is used daily here. and Iquana brand habenero but I plan to make my own sauces and powders this year .. I havn't gardened in years because of work being on the road all the time , so I'm excited to get back into it now !

Reaction score
Enjoy your trip back into gardening, it is so rewarding, so fulfilling. So is preparing foods from the garden. I especially like making things that are usually bought at the store.

Reaction score
Off Grid Dave, I've ordered seeds from the "Seeds of Change" catalog and have always been pleased with their product. They are committed to providing seeds that are healthy and organic and the veggies we've grown from their seeds were delicious!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Check out ebay I was amazed at all the seeds they have on there

Attachments

• pond rainbow corn 006.JPG
    pond rainbow corn 006.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 361
  • pond rainbow corn 011.JPG
    pond rainbow corn 011.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 324
  • pond rainbow corn 017.JPG
    pond rainbow corn 017.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 340
  • pond rainbow corn 018.JPG
    pond rainbow corn 018.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 354
  • pond rainbow corn 016.JPG
    pond rainbow corn 016.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 419
Reaction score
Off Grid Dave, I've ordered seeds from the "Seeds of Change" catalog and have always been pleased with their product. They are committed to providing seeds that are healthy and organic and the veggies we've grown from their seeds were delicious!

I have also ordered from seeds of change and like their seeds. There were a few things I couldn't find on there that I found on seedsnow which is why I switched, but if I ever can't find what I need on seedsnow I will hop back over the seeds of change. I just prefer to order all my seeds in one shipment if I can. They are very similar in their practices and products. I still get the seeds of change newsletters.

Reaction score
Sounds like I should check out Seed Snow also! I also like to receive all of my seeds in one shipment so I can be most productive with the planting time I have. I'm heading over to their website now to check them out.

Ask a Question