Vacuumn Sealers!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I got one for Christmas last year and it is the best invention ever! When I have surplus produce, I know chop it up and seal it for later use. The food holds up for months in the freezer and I have cut down on waste quite a bit. I strongly recommend getting one if you grow food and can't eat it all before it goes bad!

Reaction score
I've tried it a few times but hadn't really gotten into it. I am considering getting one and really laying in some produce with it. I like to can but at times it can be a bit time consuming and labor intensive.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Indespensible for putting away produce from the garden. By far the best way to freeze. ZipLoc makes vacuum bags that work well also but the electric machines are better

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the technology for food sealers becoming smaller, because a lot of times I choose not to take my food sealer down from the shelf because it's noisy and big.
If it was smaller and more convenient, I'd probably use it more.

Reaction score
Mind telling us what the brand name is, OP? I'm considering getting one of those in the future, but would love to know which brand yours is. I hate wasting food.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the technology for food sealers becoming smaller, because a lot of times I choose not to take my food sealer down from the shelf because it's noisy and big.
If it was smaller and more convenient, I'd probably use it more.
They have evolved a lot over the years in terms of size and useability. I remember when they first came out and they were a bit bulky to have around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
will352

Latest Threads