Urine in plant

Reaction score
Country
Malta
I got a small Dieffenbachia which I purchased recently. Yesterday my father ( who have dimensia) urinates in it. I did remove all the soil and rinsed the roots with water and repot it Today the leaves looks like they are without strength. Will it survive or is there's something I can do ?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I got a small Dieffenbachia which I purchased recently. Yesterday my father ( who have dimensia) urinates in it. I did remove all the soil and rinsed the roots with water and repot it Today the leaves looks like they are without strength. Will it survive or is there's something I can do ?
Urine is a great fertilizer but not at full strength. If your father urinated in and on the plant numerous times it may have damaged the plant but I suspect it will be OK.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I urinate on my fig tree all the time...saves a lot of water and I can do this while waving to my neighbors, since my passionflower vines create a wall out of my chain-link fence:LOL:

Ask a Question