leyequois

Noob Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b? (Mexico City)
Country
Mexico
Good day all!

I am a new gardener, I just got some seeds from my recently departed grandma and planted a chili a bit ago, and want to start gardening as it will liven my place and bring back great memories, and thought to sign up here to both get advise(As my grandma passed away, so I really have no one to ask for advise) and post photos of my babies growing adventure

I am from Mexico City, which I hope is not a problem as this seems to be an American forum, but I practically live my life in English so I rather be in an English speaking forum

I don't really know what else to say XD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum @leyequois :) Not a problem at all......actually these forums are based in the UK, although we seem to have quite a lot of members from America who have joined.
You have chosen a brilliant new pastime in gardening, as I`m sure your grandma would agree. If you need any help and advice there will be many here I`m sure who will oblige.

Ask a Question