Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
December 14.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There used to be a lovely short film on the TV every so often that had them all arriving, drummers drumming, lords leaping, maids milking and all the rest, and the girl receiving them getting more and more wild. Thanks for reminding me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
There used to be a lovely short film on the TV every so often that had them all arriving, drummers drumming, lords leaping, maids milking and all the rest, and the girl receiving them getting more and more wild. Thanks for reminding me.
Stay tuned , I have a letter for every day. we will get to the maids milking and ect, ect.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nice, but the dates are wrong, Christmas starts on the 25th December. Some one on the tv the other day was saying it starts on Christmas Eve, the clue is in the name, eve, the day before.
Sorry, I am a bit of a pedant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Nice, but the dates are wrong, Christmas starts on the 25th December. Some one on the tv the other day was saying it starts on Christmas Eve, the clue is in the name, eve, the day before.
Sorry, I am a bit of a pedant.
Nope, they start on Dec. 14. this is correct. its preceding Christmas.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I should have been singing "On the first day of the twelve preceding Christmas my true love gave to me..." ? It doesn't scan as well :)

Ask a Question