Truck bed gardening

Discussion in 'Garden Projects' started by Gardy, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Gardy

Gardy

Gardy, Aug 8, 2017
    Daren and Beverly like this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Gardy

Beverly

The first one is really charming. The second one, maybe not such a good idea taking your garden with you where ever you go. I suspect there are people who would help themselves to some of the crops, and what do you do if you need to use the truck bed? i love the way people are being inventive though, growing food and flowers in every nook and cranny. Recently @Daren or @zigs posted about old shopping cart planters.:)

Beverly, Aug 8, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. Gardy

Gardy

Old shopping cart planters look interesting too.

I think I'd agree that the second one may not be such a good idea. It seems hard to maintain the plants if the truck is always in motion. I've seen people using old truck parts like tires, rims, and even the rusty car hood in their yard.

Gardy, Aug 9, 2017
  4. Gardy

Beverly

The possibilities are endless and the more the imagination, the more the possibilities. Someone made a small garden pond using a truck tire:)

Beverly, Aug 9, 2017
  5. Gardy

Daren

Love the top one(y) if only all rusty old trucks and cars that where parked to die looked like that. The owners would not get the hate mail from there other folk about the unsightly look of there driveway:) & yes Beverly I did post a few pictures some time back on planted shopping trolleys ;)

Daren, Aug 9, 2017
    Beverly likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question