Tropical storm ANA

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
She's moving slow but bring some rain,not to bad :) it's odd seeing the wind. coming from the east.
It's good slow and warm rain.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Tropical storms can be scary sometimes but luckily here we don't have them too badly. It is like a flash flood with lots of lighting and then its all over. I must say that I have never noticed this much lightning in the tropics before

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It's a depression now,heading for Virginia now:) we got about 1 1/2 in. of rain.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Wish it was headed here instead of East. This is supposed to be our month with most rain, but it hasn't rained at all in 18 days, pretty dry.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Tropical storms can be scary sometimes but luckily here we don't have them too badly. It is like a flash flood with lots of lighting and then its all over. I must say that I have never noticed this much lightning in the tropics before
Hi Tasha. I love thunder storms but I bet they're nothing on a tropical storm. I live down south in Australia so we don't get tropical storms but up the top they do. Which country are you from? I don't know the flag so hopefully I will not only learn more about gardening but flags as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks. I've just realized I'm on an iPad so I've been tapping the flag with my finger and then hovering my finger above it. Obviously doesn't work. I'm bit slow when it comes to this stuff. I'll try next time I'm on the computer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Wish it was headed here instead of East. This is supposed to be our month with most rain, but it hasn't rained at all in 18 days, pretty dry.

Same here Eb. Thankfully the trees are leafing out, which will hopefully keep the fires down to a minimum. Some rain due this Saturday. (We'll see)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
My area did not receive very much rain. You could the clouds getting dark but that was about it. The news indicated parts of the area did receive some rain, but not mine. It has been drier than usual for spring.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have lots of rain every week, and not sure if it is the effect of any storm around us or not. After a long winter, I just want some sun, warm, and beautiful weather to be outside instead of cool and gloomy every other day for a few days.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hi Tasha. I love thunder storms but I bet they're nothing on a tropical storm. I live down south in Australia so we don't get tropical storms but up the top they do. Which country are you from? I don't know the flag so hopefully I will not only learn more about gardening but flags as well.
Hi I am from South Africa in Durban on the East Coast. We have a few tropical storms but the worst one is in April when we have the spring tides and the waves are high and take over the promenade. A few years ago it did a lot of damage.

Ask a Question