Tree's For A Colorful Winter

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
During the winter, you typically experience the colors white, green, or brown... very bleak. Alan Down however talks about how to add more color to your landscape through the use of tree's.

Tree's, like flowers, come in various colors. They can range anywhere from stark white to the deepest purple and anywhere in between. During the winter, trees are a great way to add color and variety to any landscape. Here is a link to Alan Down's article for a few ideas.

Gardening: Alan Down looks at the plants that are best for bark
Read more: http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/...tory-25881116-detail/story.html#ixzz3PILK9emB
Follow us: @WesternDaily on Twitter | WesternDaily on Facebook

Reaction score
I really hasn't thought of that. What a great idea. I don't have much of a yard though. Maybe someday in the far distant future.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I've always believed that trees are one of the most beautiful things on Earth. I like them more than flowers, fruits and vegetables. If it was possible, I'd plant them everywhere:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Everywhere I go, I drop a tree seed. I don't know if any grew, but I drop them on principle. Mostly pines because they are the hardiest trees. Trying to make up for all the paper I've used. :p

Ask a Question