Tree shaker opinions

Reaction score
I know that I shouldn't post this kind of thing here, but I need help very much. I am a university student and I have a project where I had to make a survey to get the peoples opinions about a tree shaker. It olny takes 2-3 minutes to fill it there is olny 10 questions, but it would mean a lot to me what others think about it. Here is the link:
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=21m993q9jllyz07548811

Thank you very much for the help :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I've just answered all the questions, it was fun:) I'm not sure why, but I've always like surveys.
I have two apple trees in my garden and they bear lots and lots of fruits every year, so I could use a tree shaker. It sounds like a great device:)

Reaction score
I completed the survey! It was a short one, I never have any kind of issues answering surveys that are short, but the ones that have like 50 questions or so... never mess with them :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reaction score
Thank you very much you helped me a lot with it :) I thought that I wouldn't answer long survey ether, so I made a very short one :)

Ask a Question