Tomato / pepper spray

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hello,
last year I sprayed tomatoes with a solution of hydrogen peroxide or a solution of baking soda. There was no problem with tomatoes.
Hydrogen peroxide served as an immediate disinfectant while baking soda as a pH booster.
For 30% hydrogen peroxide it was 5 ml per 1 liter.
Conditions for using baking soda, ie 1 teaspoon per 1 liter + sunflower oil for attachment to the leaves. Recipe using garlic, ie 10 g of garlic per 1 liter, infuse a day, drain and then dilute in a ratio of 1: 3 with water - Can frozen or dried garlic be used? Its really cheap aprox 2 USD ... This is a relatively lucrative disinfection ... This year I expect to plant peppers next to tomatoes. I'm afraid that by spraying the leaves of the tomatoes with soda solution, I would endanger the peppers planted next to them (I actually spray mold on dirt with baking soda solution and most of young peppers died). What do you think about that baking soda, garlic solution?
thank you very much

Ask a Question