Tomato help

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

I just joined the forums in hopes that someone might be able to help me figure out what's wrong with this potted cherry tomato plant of mine.

I transplanted it about a week and a half ago, and despite a few days of looking kind of droopy, it seemed like it was on the mend. Now it's gone back to having curled leaves, and looks like it's going to die on me again.

No signs of pests, it's in a nice big pot, it's been watered (possibly over watered?)... the only thing I noticed, is that when I first brought it home, it had a little damage to the main stem. Could this cause a problem?

I've never had so many problems with a tomato plant... The other plant (which is smaller) is perfectly fine.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• tomatocurl1.png
    tomatocurl1.png
    296 KB · Views: 241
  • tomatocurl2.png
    tomatocurl2.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 260
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Damaging a stem shouldn’t hurt it at all. I regularly rip and tear mine and they’re unphased. Don’t water until it dries out. To get a feel for this don’t water it until you see it slump a little. Then going forward water it just before that happens, usually they can dry out several inches deep. Overwatering can destroy tomatoes.

Ask a Question