DSCI0008 (3).JPG
DSCI0009 (3).JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Beautiful old church but what a sad old story, dear Daniel, his death not even investigated. The mother obviously knew something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Wow, interesting story. I think after death, Daniel wanted to tell his mates the story of how he died. Is he still being spotted after all these years?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
When I took the kids there when they were little, they asked where his ghost could been seen.

I pointed towards the tower just as the clock mechanism started to whirr, then the wind vibrated the draught strip on the main door :eek:

They were out of there like a shot :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I wouldn't think Daniel would be a scary ghost but i imagine that he is aching to tell the story of what happened to him

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I know an elderly lady named Mila. This is a very serious and responsible woman. Once she showed me a folder - file. There were gathered archival documents on a young man who died in the war in 1941. She told the following story. Mila and her husband went to the forest to collect mushrooms. They split up and she sat down on the mountain to rest.

Mila attention drew the old signs that war (the pit, strengthening). All this remains still in our territory. Suddenly she saw movement.
She looked to the side and saw three men transparent. She was very scared. The men looked like a war at that time. The war was still going on for them. One of them turned to her, and she heard a voice: "Go away, it's dangerous."

But Mila asked: "Who are you?" He called the name. Mila left quickly. But then she began to search the archives. For two years she collected the information she found 4 persons with this name. She calculate the man that she saw. He was only 20 years old. Mila orders the service in the church for him. She hopes that it will help him.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Blimey
1yikestkt.gif

I've had a few incidences like that, but not so vivid :eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I saw once. Transparent cat that mewed loudly. That's why I looked at her. Fortunately, not only I saw it, but other people, too. This was unexpected, but not terrible.:D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I expect it was hungry, not having any way to eat in this world.

One I saw was something that my Mum often saw, a shape going past the window just before my Dad came home from work. She would ask me to go open the door, but there was never anyone there.

Thought Mum was seeing things till years later I saw it myself
1yikestkt.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I know an elderly lady named Mila. This is a very serious and responsible woman. Once she showed me a folder - file. There were gathered archival documents on a young man who died in the war in 1941. She told the following story. Mila and her husband went to the forest to collect mushrooms. They split up and she sat down on the mountain to rest.

Mila attention drew the old signs that war (the pit, strengthening). All this remains still in our territory. Suddenly she saw movement.
She looked to the side and saw three men transparent. She was very scared. The men looked like a war at that time. The war was still going on for them. One of them turned to her, and she heard a voice: "Go away, it's dangerous."

But Mila asked: "Who are you?" He called the name. Mila left quickly. But then she began to search the archives. For two years she collected the information she found 4 persons with this name. She calculate the man that she saw. He was only 20 years old. Mila orders the service in the church for him. She hopes that it will help him.
That gave me shivers Larisa. Amazing and moving.

Ask a Question