Thriving mint

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
I just want to show our mint which is still thriving despite being eradicated already. This planter box in the photo is reserved for the miracle berry so we transferred the mint to some pots and also in the planter box in the backyard. However, there was a "runner" left that we didn't see and we had neglected until it has grown to a full size. Definitely mint is easy to grow and just enough water will give you endless leaves for the table.
IMG_3589 mint.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Well your mint looks very healthy. What do you do with it? What sort of dishes do you put it in? I have never tried to grow mint, but I have grown other plants and leaves. There are many sorts of things that I think mint would be good in, and many drink recipes such as the Mint Julep which have mint as part of the beverage. It seems like there are many dishes that take Basil, and fewer that take mint, but I am curious about it.

Ask a Question