Thread Deleted?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to get in touch with the admins or moderators. This weekend, I created a new post that contained a link to a survey that a fellow graduate student and I are using to collect some information on how people garden, and whether or not they have heard of and used plastic mulch films and fabrics.

When I came to check today - the post was deleted. I am hoping to find out if I was flagged as spam for some reason? I did not see any rules against posts like this - but we're sorry if it seemed spammy. We're genuinely interested in talking about these things with people here and eventually looking for help evaluating some of our ideas.

Thanks!

Tony

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I am fairly new here Tony, but i think you will want to talk with @Becky and or @zigs. In my experience, it is generally considered inappropriate to conduct business on forums such as this.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We get a lot of people trying to post market research here - I have some sympathy for students who need to ask questions for their projects, but only if they ask permission first. If someone joins the forum and posts a survey in their first post without asking permission, then that's pretty rude and I'm afraid it results in an automatic delete.

Ask a Question