Thought this guy was a goner

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
But it has a good number of buds on it, mauve it will make it after all? It's a citrus coctail and I have no idea what the bud are from (orange, lime or lemon). They smell wonderful though!

20171018_175005.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I have a hard time ID'ing citrus trees, usually flowers help to ID them, but not in the case of citrus trees; they all seem to look the same. I have several citrus trees and the flowers all look very similar and all have the great scent that bees love.

I'd recommend turning over the grassy area and heavily mulch the area; I'd start with at least a 4-ft diameter circle and be careful not to allow the mulch to rest up against the tree trunk.

I have a Myers lemon tree that was doing really bad for a long time and I thought I was going to lose it, then I planted some fava beans around it and it looked great the next year and still going strong. I imagine any legume-type plant will work, including lentil beans which can be bought fairly cheaply.

Ask a Question