This says it all

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a friend in a nearby town who has refused to have vaccination. ''Don't try to change my mind'' she said, so I didn't. She is already in ill health and sees her un vaccinated grandchildren daily....... :confused:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a friend in Hastings who is a 'refuser', I am not visiting her anymore. I know the vaccine does not necessarily stop you getting infected, and the viral load can be just as heavy, but it is partial protection and it also shows a frame of mind that means people are more likely to take other precautions as well. I have Wegener's that I take immuno-suppressants for, so it is a high risk for me. Mostly I get on with the garden, when we do go to see children and grandchildren I know they take a test for a couple of mornings before we come.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a friend in Hastings who is a 'refuser', I am not visiting her anymore. I know the vaccine does not necessarily stop you getting infected, and the viral load can be just as heavy, but it is partial protection and it also shows a frame of mind that means people are more likely to take other precautions as well. I have Wegener's that I take immuno-suppressants for, so it is a high risk for me. Mostly I get on with the garden, when we do go to see children and grandchildren I know they take a test for a couple of mornings before we come.
Snap (y)

Ask a Question