Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Not
Looks good. Does it have a nice scent?
Not much but I have others that do. I am looking out for a creeper rose though not so good looking spreads it aroma all over the place.

Reaction score
Roses need a cool climate.

Unfortunately I can't comment on your roses - as none of your attachments are showing for me :(

I can however help with your question regarding climate - as having grown roses in many different climates I can very definitely tell you that - no they do not need a cool climate - especially as I grow many, many roses in a climate where summer temperatures hover around 45 -49 C ( 113 - 120 F) for months on end and they all thrive - in fact I even got a few in flower at this very moment and its currently 50C and has been for the last week.

I would've taken a photo of them - but its way, way too hot to go outside
Smiley - Sweating with fan.gif
especially as the ground is so hot - that it burns my feet even with shoes on :eek:

Oh and I would just add - that although I've not found temperatures to be a problem - I do know that high humidity can cause problems with roses in high temperatures.

Reaction score
Congrats on your little zombie rose, jk! It's always amazing how some water can do wonders for a plant we believed dead, I haven't see than much, but when I do is nothing but a very delightful surprise.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Unfortunately I can't comment on your roses - as none of your attachments are showing for me :(

I can however help with your question regarding climate - as having grown roses in many different climates I can very definitely tell you that - no they do not need a cool climate - especially as I grow many, many roses in a climate where summer temperatures hover around 45 -49 C ( 113 - 120 F) for months on end and they all thrive - in fact I even got a few in flower at this very moment and its currently 50C and has been for the last week.

I would've taken a photo of them - but its way, way too hot to go outside View attachment 7829 especially as the ground is so hot - that it burns my feet even with shoes on :eek:

Oh and I would just add - that although I've not found temperatures to be a problem - I do know that high humidity can cause problems with roses in high temperatures.
002.JPG
flowers 004 (1).jpg

For some reason they did not get uploaded. Here they are.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They look absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad your rose didn't die, it would be such a pity. I hope it will quickly become strong and healthy:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are very lovely roses and have such rich deep color too. With your green thumbs, I am sure it will be healthy soon.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They are very lovely roses and have such rich deep color too. With your green thumbs, I am sure it will be healthy soon.
I do not see any buds but some red shoots.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia

I would've taken a photo of them - but its way, way too hot to go outside View attachment 7829 especially as the ground is so hot - that it burns my feet even with shoes on :eek:

Now that's hot gata montes!!!:eek:

Ask a Question