this just started growing what is it anybody help?

what kind of plant is this

• Genus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • species

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
Australia
this plant just started growing in a pot I put mulch in and I don't think its a weed coz iv got heaps of them n it look noting like whats grow can anyone help
10524678_10154938198920484_6320632884492997137_n.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Well, it only has one true leaf - it's barely a plant yet. You'll need to wait until it grows out more before anyone can tell you anything with any certainty. Based on what's there now, it might be anything from a grape vine to a variety of maple tree. Take another photo in a few weeks and try again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Aw! It's cute! It's just a baby plant though. For now, we can call him Groot until he gets big enough to tell us who he is!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
Aw! It's cute! It's just a baby plant though. For now, we can call him Groot until he gets big enough to tell us who he is!

I'm curious to know where you came up with that name. I live in South Africa, and in one of our official languages "groot" means big.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I'm curious to know where you came up with that name. I live in South Africa, and in one of our official languages "groot" means big.
Oh! That's funny. It's from a movie that just recently came out where the plant super hero is named Groot. Baby Groot is very popular with kids. Now that I know another meaning, I like it even more!

Ask a Question