100$...really. But I want it.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's good, but I hope you haven't bought it! The colour will fade very quick and the SS might even attack it as it's so life-like!:eek: It would be useless if the brolly had a hole in it!:LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I love it too DirtMechanic. Strange but fascinating. :confused:
My purse is usually empty and I know that it is due to irresistible plants. They're everywhere. :p. Tempting me, I'm like Doris Day.... "I'm a girl who just can't say No"...:whistle:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Gosh, if it ever rained around here, I'd love to have that umbrella. But, since we are dry and getting drier, it would be simply a fashion statement, and I'm not very fashionable. :cry:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I need one of these with a Venus flytrap to follow me when I am gardening - to rid my garden of mossies. Got a hit on the left arm again!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have applied tea tree. Perhaps, I need a change of blood!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Oh, good gosh what they don't think of. Thinking about an umbrella in general. It is rare I use mine at all. its in my car somewhere. I think, perhaps I have opened it up 2 times this year. guess that is the same with insurance, its there just in case. so frugal me, an item is relative to the amount of use it gets.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well, insurance is a tricky thing - they now wriggle out of paying whenever they can using difficult terminology. One man was refused payment because he died from cardiac arrest, not heart attack. It's like gambling - they make sure you lose ..

I wonder if the robotic sunseeker will tumble out of the table in a bid to chasing the sun or it has sensors stopping it falling to the ground!:eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Well, insurance is a tricky thing - they now wriggle out of paying whenever they can using difficult terminology. One man was refused payment because he died from cardiac arrest, not heart attack. It's like gambling - they make sure you lose ..

Since we are two peoples separated by a common language, my free interpreter services are here to point out "umbrella' may mean the lettuce like device in the previous post rather than insurance.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Since we are two peoples separated by a common language, my free interpreter services are here to point out "umbrella' may mean the lettuce like device in the previous post rather than insurance.

You're having a laugh! :eek::LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
If the family was wise, they should have told the doctor to write heart attack down not cardiac arrest. Doctor would have done that. Many times in my profession i have instructed doctors to use the right terminology to get what they wanted for insurance reasons. Also, I have told doctors to write the correct diagnosis or treatment order for me so the insurance company pays for it and does not kick back to me paying for it. its all about using the right code and right wording.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Since we are two peoples separated by a common language, my free interpreter services are here to point out "umbrella' may mean the lettuce like device in the previous post rather than insurance
I was comparing the use of my umbrella to my use of my insurance. for some reason "insurance" came to mind. yes, looking at the lettuce pix of the umbrella

Ask a Question