This is the kind of rain I enjoy but not Preiti

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Yesterday was a day when it started raining here in right earnest as this is the time for rain God to be here. I liked that consistent patter while I was cozily sitting with pc as company. Preiti our pet had a gentle whimper - she does not like when it rains. She does not go out but when she does she will stay close to the house.

004.JPG
005.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
My dog does not like rain too. In fact, he likes water for just one purpose: To drink.

We cannot convince him in any way to take a bath at home (!high risk!)... But when we take him to take a bath at the "pet shop", he behaves like a perfect dog! The people there do not believe we cannot do it at home.

Thank you! (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
My dog does not like rain too. In fact, he likes water for just one purpose: To drink.

We cannot convince him in any way to take a bath at home (!high risk!)... But when we take him to take a bath at the "pet shop", he behaves like a perfect dog! The people there do not believe we cannot do it at home.

Thank you! (y)
Preiti is no problem. She only does not like taking any medicine. There is a song and dance performing that act here :D

Reaction score
She sounds like my mom's dog :) He hates it when it rains, but only if thunders can be heard, then he stays next to my mom's door getting all wet and stuff, lol. Silly boy, he thinks it's better to sit there than going to his own room and hide there from the thunder and the rain.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
She sounds like my mom's dog :) He hates it when it rains, but only if thunders can be heard, then he stays next to my mom's door getting all wet and stuff, lol. Silly boy, he thinks it's better to sit there than going to his own room and hide there from the thunder and the rain.

Dogs have their own method of handling the situation.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Yesterday was a day when it started raining here in right earnest as this is the time for rain God to be here. I liked that consistent patter while I was cozily sitting with pc as company. Preiti our pet had a gentle whimper - she does not like when it rains. She does not go out but when she does she will stay close to the house.

View attachment 7142 View attachment 7143
Very cute. I love they way our pets have their own personalities.

Ask a Question