This is just a tip of the iceberg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
The cherry tree is yielding profusely as usual. The ground is strewn with the cherries.
004.JPG
001.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Gee, this is the first time that I have seen a cherry tree. How did George Washington cut down that cherry tree in their garden if that was so big like that in the photo? And with the huge tree, it follows that fruits are countless. How I love to be there and probably climb the tree and pick for myself the cherries. I hope that dream comes true someday.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is a lot of cherries:) Do animals that live in your area like eating them?
I've just eaten some delicious fresh cherries:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
This is a lot of cherries:) Do animals that live in your area like eating them?
I've just eaten some delicious fresh cherries:D
My garden is designed with birds in time and they are there in flocks doing justice to whatever grows.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is lots of cherries and I love them! I am paying at $5.00 dollars for a pound here. I eat a handful of fresh cherries if I can buy them or dried cherries to help me with my insomnia.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
That is lots of cherries and I love them! I am paying at $5.00 dollars for a pound here. I eat a handful of fresh cherries if I can buy them or dried cherries to help me with my insomnia.
These cherries are sour.

Reaction score
How luxurious :O I could only dream with having a cherry tree where I live :) Very nice, those cherries look so red and tasty.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
How luxurious :O I could only dream with having a cherry tree where I live :) Very nice, those cherries look so red and tasty.
They look great but they are sour not like those sweet cherries that we get in the market.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My garden is designed with birds in time and they are there in flocks doing justice to whatever grows.
That's great, I'm sure they love your cherries:)
My parents had a cherry tree when I was a child. I remember it was birds' favorite place:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Those would have disappeared in seconds in our garden :ROFLMAO: - we've got a couple of pigeons that demolish our cherry tree and anything that comes off it. Our roof/gutters are full of all the stones when they come out the other end ;).

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Those would have disappeared in seconds in our garden :ROFLMAO: - we've got a couple of pigeons that demolish our cherry tree and anything that comes off it. Our roof/gutters are full of all the stones when they come out the other end ;).

There are enough and more for all the birds in the world :) I know about those ;stones; that pigeons are famous for.
clear.png
clear.png
;)

Ask a Question