This is a good use of your pumpkin

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Isn't this cute?
pumpkin head.jpg

Reaction score
Wow! Pat this is a very creative piece, when we put our heart and minds into a project the masterpieces that can be created.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
To be honest, I wouldn't call it cute:p This pumpkin looks scary! But it's also funny and I'm sure that some of my friends would like it. I'll show this picture to them.

This is another interesting idea:

Pumpkin+Planter.jpg

Reaction score
Lol - although I'm not sure that I would agree it was cute Pat - its definitely comical.

But yes - apart from making faces and lanterns you can do some wonderful things with pumpkins - like for instance make them into plant pot holders, candle holders, table decorations and even comical animals too :)

So for anyone wanting some further inspiration of what to do with their pumpkins - here are a few more great ideas

Pumpkin - Table Centerpiece.jpg

Pumpkin - Plant Pot.JPG

Pumpkin - Owl.jpg

Reaction score
I love all of these ideas. I wish I had more time to do all of them! Sad thing is...I didn't plant any pumpkins this year. Silly me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Gata montes, I love this little owl in the last picture in your post. It's so adorable. I must show it to my boyfriend, he has a thing for owls:)
This is another funny planter:

2d42e780a628aaf2d94582113261172a.jpg

Reaction score
Wow these pictures are really cool. I had a long day at work the other day and just looking at some of these pictures made me smile. I now want to grow pumpkins, though I think it is too late to start growing them now. Well there is always next year I suppose.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Whitewolf2578, growing pumpkins is easy. They're enormous plants though, so make sure you have enough space for them:)
Those pumpkin planters are hilarious:

Jack-o-Lantern-Planters-with-Sedum-and-Kalec.jpg

Looking at them made me laugh really hard!:LOL:

Reaction score
Cute !!!! I just showed my kiddos and they said... " mommy can we please do that?" :) What a creative way to use a pumpkin. I love the fall so I'm always looking for something new and different to do with pumpkins and fall decorating. I think this is going to be added to my "to do" list for sure.

Especially since the kids already saw it. It's on their list too! :)
Thank you again for sharing!
Danyel :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Children love things like this:) When I was a kid, I was very creative and I truly enjoyed making decorations.
This pumpkin cat (or maybe it's tiger:p) looks really adorable, doesn't it?:D:

halloween+029.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, I didn't think about it, these succulents really do look like curls:)
Here is another funny idea, Batman pumpkins:

SBC_ms-48-20262.jpg

I think I could make something like this with my tomatoes, lol;)

Reaction score
I think the pumpkin planters are adorable, but won't they be all gross and messy when they biodegrade?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Unfortunately, I think they will:( So I guess pumpkin planters can be used only for a very short period of time. It's still better than nothing.
I prefer regular flower pots though.

Ask a Question