The visitor's

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Some times your glad of a reason to help you stop gardening
particualy when its hot and as i was filling the wheelbarrow with the next compost offerings,
The birds could be heard singing, and cow's in the field down the track,
I Looked across the Lawn only to see both dog's laying under the shade of the apple tree, Yes life for us dos'nt get much better,
But then the dust cloud as the 4x4 stops dead and then the claxon horn blowing away,

It was some people we"d met when they visited us two years ago to tell us about God and leave a copy of the Tower,
Now ive always respected anyone who has the get up and go to follow what they believe is their road in life, but again i never fool anyone ref what i dont believe in,

And so after a couple of hours (two years ago) our then visitors left our home understanding that i prefer animals to a lot of humans ive met,
"But i'd never insult" anyone, if you come to our home its as a visitor and i hope you leave as a friend,

So after the dust had settled our friend Rod and his partner Pam came in and setted down to a quick salad my wife made and while i was collecting a lettuce rod came to join me and Oh boy did he go on about us not getting out enough and the garden was'nt a place of peace but chaines around our necks but we could'nt see it,
After three hours they decided they had a meeting at 7pm and had to go, (Why dont you join us)
Oh well rod when it's cooler later ive the boys to take for a walk and the plants to water, And a swinging seat waiting for my arse and a glass or three of wine and just watch the sun go down,

Yes you could say we dont get out much !!! I wonder why?:rolleyes:

Ask a Question