The South Carolina Botanical Gardens

Reaction score
The South Carolina Botanical Gardens in Clemson, South Carolina is a 295 acre marvel. With a combination of nature trails, ponds, streams and display gardens, it is a combination of natural beauty and artistic design. It is also home of an official Nation Hosta Society Display Garden. There are also several historic structures as well as the Bob Campbell Geological Museum. The Gardens offer several education programs throughout the year and a spring and fall plant sale. They also host special events such as concerts and weddings. If your ever in the area, check it out! It's well worth the extra time to stop and see nature at it's best!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
That sounds like a beautiful place to visit. What big city are you close to? I have driven through SC on my way to Atlanta a few times.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The South Carolina Botanical Garden is the eighth stop on my virtual garden tour of the Forums' public garden threads.
Pitcher Plants (Sarracenia) should be used more often as garden plants. Just find a sunny spot and make sure the drainage is bad.
south_carolina_botanical_garden37170.jpg

Ask a Question