Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
tress sat.jpg

Reaction score
Looks very peaceful and soothing. I love the dark shapes of the trees contrasting the leaves. Gorgeous!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It reminds me of woods in my country, they look exactly the same:) Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture! I must go for a walk today too, I adore autumn:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
It really was so magical Claudine and was great fun playing with different settings on camera.

Reaction score
Have you ever found yourself in a beech grove at this time of year? I was visiting with a friend a number of years ago, taking a ride through the woods on a four-wheeler. We stopped in a beech grove and were surrounded by gorgeous orange leaves. It was a tangible thing, to feel all of that around me! So wonderful!!

Reaction score
That's a gorgeous photo. You're so lucky to have access to such a beautiful forest. In Florida, I have to settle for posters of forests like this, We mostly have beaches and swamps.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's a gorgeous photo. You're so lucky to have access to such a beautiful forest. In Florida, I have to settle for posters of forests like this, We mostly have beaches and swamps.
Beaches and swamps sound pretty interesting too. I've always loved being around water. I wish I could live near a sea or a big lake. It would be great. But I also like forests. Fortunately, in Poland, we still have a lot of them. There is a big, old forest near my university, I enjoy going for walks there. Sometimes, I skip classes because of it:p:LOL:

Ask a Question