THE PLOT

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

It's smashing having a garden "Big or Small"
But we should never forget some folk dont have a garden they can call their own.

The Plot

Evert time I come here, I feel so sad, Tears in my eyes of sorry for the Brother , Nan and Grandad I once had.
So many memories of times gone by (Ive just looked around and no ones to close by so it's ok to cry)

The flowers from last week "the ones i thought then were the best will end up in the bin over there with waste,

"A good place to rest"

Ive emptied the old water and refilled the pot "filled it with fresh flowers and returned to the Plot"
Every flower is put in with special care, Oh i wish i could do more to show i really do care,

Im sorry for the silly things i did in the past, "The fights, The ghost we never really saw on those dark nights,
The times i used you as a goal post because you couldnt play football and thats another ghost,

The past is all ive got and again im crying looking down at the plot,

It's only a little piece of land "but" i come here and feel sad Why i dont realy understand, "Maybe you were stronger than me as the eldest and i was weak,?

I'l wipe away these tears and say goodbye "I'll be back with new flowers next week.

Ask a Question