The Moody Blues

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Ray Thomas, the funder member of The Moody Blues has died.76. Last Thursday of prostate cancer. I've got a lot of their albums and he will be greatly missed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
The Moody Blues was our favorite group. They won my wife and I over with Days of Future Past. Even before that they had the song Go Now which was a hint of greatness to come. We saw them in several concerts over a 25 year period and were moved every time. Their shows were all about the music whereas Pink Floyd's shows were more about the show.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
The Moody Blues was our favorite group. They won my wife and I over with Days of Future Past. Even before that they had the song Go Now which was a hint of greatness to come. We saw them in several concerts over a 25 year period and were moved every time. Their shows were all about the music whereas Pink Floyd's shows were more about the show.
The first album that i heard was on a threshold of a dream. I was 15at the time,my older brother's girlfriend had it. I bought it a long time after that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I am a fan of the Moody Blues also. I have a number of there recordings and just the other day was listening to Long Distance Voyager. When I read of Ray Thomas' passing I noted that we was responsible to Veteran Cosmic Rocker which made me smile.

Ask a Question