Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
And a few wildflowers along the way.
DSCN1019.JPG

Alexanders, an umbelifer that was introduced by the Romans for no apparent reason.

Tastes orrible,

A

Advertising

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
DSCN1022.JPG

Cowslip, it's edible but you wouldn't want to pick it from the wild.

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
Ta RR :)

Your seeds turned up yet? :)

Reaction score
Wonderful pictures by the head photographer of the forums ;D Very nice, zigs! Loved them! Specially the one showing that beautiful red cow grassing, and the one with the horses. You were standing really high above them, very nice :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
ca
Okay, now I know I must get a new camera and start taking pics of some of the sights I see in my limited travels!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
us
I haven't used my camera in months! As soon as the rain stops and I have a day off, I'll have to go back to Longue Vue gardens. I keep missing the butterflies and birds in my yard, as I don't think to take a camera out with me when I check on things. In spite of the rain, I can hear a bird chirping (rather loudly, lol) in the Japanese magnolia outside my window.

@zigs' photos make me want to get out of the city for a while.

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
Beautiful photos! I'm glad to see the sky brightened up for you in the end. I couldn't help but see a bird's head when I look at the pond in the second photo :LOL:

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
Ta all :)

See what you mean Becky :D

The poly tunnels in the 3rd pic is the farm where they're trialling our Manx Marvel seeds :)

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
Hope customs haven't found em, they normally get me to write whats in the envelope, but they didn't this time :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
us
Zigs, you have inspired me to go out and take some photos. I do not pull out my camera nearly as much as I should these days and I really need to start. The only time I really take pictures is when we go on family trips. I need to just start taking photos of the things all around me!

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
I'm glad Rosy :)

I've got a Nikkon coolpix, which fits in my pocket so i've got it with me most of the time, just leaving my mate's flat last night as the last glimmer of sun was disappearing behind Colmers Hill :)

DSCN1050.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
us
Very nice subset. I have a Cannon digital elf which is also a small pocket size camera. I went without a camera for a couple of years after my last one broke and I am just starting to remember again that I actually have a camera. I am going to take many more photos than I used to now that I have a brand new toy to play with.

A

Advertising

Ask a Question