That is where I was planning a Christmas party for poor kids

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It was quite a job organising this event. We had to cater to around 110 that also included a few adults. Everything from doing up the Christmas tree, decking up the venue which was our hall, buying gifts, wrapping them, packing goody bags, or
IMG_0487.JPG
ganizing games, arranging for music, lunch the works.
I was happy everything went off well.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's a lot of people to feed at once, looks like they were enjoying tucking in though.

Lovely job :)(y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
That's a lot of people to feed at once, looks like they were enjoying tucking in though.

I am a party organiser of sorts and thoroughly enjoy putting up such events. I spend that money each year.

Reaction score
Good heavens. You have skills I can only dream of!

My Mom likes to put on meals for our extended families, so I know how hard it is to keep a lot of kids that age moving in the same direction! Let alone the planning, the shopping, and the fact that something often goes wrong at the last minute!

I salute you!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's fantastic! (y) What a lovely thing to do. It certainly looks like they are enjoying the meal! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
017.JPG

My Mom likes to put on meals for our extended families, so I know how hard it is to keep a lot of kids that age moving in the same direction! Let alone the planning, the shopping, and the fact that something often goes wrong at the last minute!

I salute you!

I salute you!

017.JPG

That's fantastic! (y) What a lovely thing to do. It certainly looks like they are enjoying the meal! :)
They are great guests quite cooperative when it comes to dancing and singing.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow! It's so generous of you to do this. I would love to do this if I had the ability. I'm so glad there are people like you out there, it gives me hope for the rest. Keep it up! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Wow! It's so generous of you to do this. I would love to do this if I had the ability. I'm so glad there are people like you out there, it gives me hope for the rest. Keep it up! :)
There is joy that I get doing such things.

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is joy that I get doing such things.
Well I love to hear that! We don't have a large enough amount of people anymore that thing of someone other than themselves, and you are definitely being selfless when you host and organize things like this. You have my absolute support!

Ask a Question