Tangerine Tree Leaves Turn Yellow

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I noticed that my Tangerine Plant leaves are turning yellow. I've been watering it with epsom salt every 2 weeks (1 tbs per gallon of water). I've neen doing this for about a month now. Recently, I started burrying fish at the trunk, but the animals come at night to dig and eat the fish.
20171205_175649.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The pictures appear to show a mottled yellowing of the leaves and this indicates a mineral deficiency, more than likely iron. I don't think it is a lack of nitrogen as the veins of the leaves don't appear to be a lighter shade of yellow green as the rest of the leaf. But to make sure I would add Iron Chelate and nitrogen.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I sprayed it on Nov 25th with a citrus spray that contains chelated, Southern Ag Chelated Citrus Nutritional Spray; However, it did not appear to have made a difference. It did say to use 2 tbs for correction. I'll give it another week before spraying it again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I sprayed it on Nov 25th with a citrus spray that contains chelated, Southern Ag Chelated Citrus Nutritional Spray; However, it did not appear to have made a difference. It did say to use 2 tbs for correction. I'll give it another week before spraying it again.
The chelated iron I am talking about is used as a soil drench.

Ask a Question