Summer Reading

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sometimes it is just nice to sit in the garden with a good book in hand. Right now I am reading The matchmaker. What are you all reading?

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I listen to Audio Books while working. It would be nice to sit with a book and read but I have not really had much time to just sit, I have to keep moving, either working or cleaning as I just moved into my new home.

Reaction score
Rosyrain i know it might sound ridiculous but i am actually reading 50 shades of grey for the third time; this book have me totally hooked.

Reaction score
Not much time to read right now, but once I have the time and the garden to have a good read in, I will surely re-read my fav book: Shingeki No Kyojin. Well, isn't a book actually, it's an amazing manga! Which makes it much better in my opinion :p I'm the kind of person who likes manga ;) But i do like books as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I read all three of the Fifty Shades books last year, and am waiting for the movie to come out now. I heard there was a trailer out, so it should not be long now.

Reaction score
I read all three of the Fifty Shades books last year, and am waiting for the movie to come out now. I heard there was a trailer out, so it should not be long now.

I can't take those books seriously because the excerpts I saw online have the female protagonist saying "Holy crap!" and "Oh, Jeez!" during her narration.
Those are the least erotic words that someone could possibly use in a sexual situation.

The female protagonist is supposed to be in college but she talks like a middle aged woman, which makes it seem like the author didn't do research on how today's college aged women talk.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Rosyraian i read all of them and i must say i am totally fulfilled...don't know if the movie is going to be so engaging...nevertheless i too am looking forward to watching it.

Reaction score
I really love reading and I prefer the old fashion paper books compared to e-readers and Ipads. I do not have anything against them but I just really love books. Reading is a great way to escape.,

Ask a Question