Spots on tomatoes

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am a first timer with this stuff, I have never grown my own fruits or vegetables before so forgive me as I know absolutely nothing! I have here my ripe patio tomatoes. All of them have these small greenish yellow spots all over them. No raised parts or scabbing. Just spots. Is this normal or some sort of disease? Just looking to make sure they are safe to eat. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2E2EB9FA-E18F-4058-AACD-A5EA9DA42256.jpeg
    2E2EB9FA-E18F-4058-AACD-A5EA9DA42256.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 52
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I am a first timer with this stuff, I have never grown my own fruits or vegetables before so forgive me as I know absolutely nothing! I have here my ripe patio tomatoes. All of them have these small greenish yellow spots all over them. No raised parts or scabbing. Just spots. Is this normal or some sort of disease? Just looking to make sure they are safe to eat. Thanks!
Looks like stink bug damage. They are still safe to eat.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums @eadams410 :) In spite of a few spots, I reckon that's a damned good result for a first effort. Well done (y)

Ask a Question