Sporting clays.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Back in the 1990's I used to go to the sportsman club to shoot a couple rounds of sporting clays before going to work Sunday night. I used the same shot guns I hunted with for a long time then bought a nearly new used one with some special chokes.
Did Ok with it enought to satisfy me any way. then I retired in 2001 and had more time to go hunt and not spend the money to shoot clay birds I can't eat any way.

6 years ago my Brother in law had a heart attack, local hospital isn't equiped to deal with it so they Air lifted him to Unversety of michigan hospital. Enroute he died twice but they were able to bring him back both times and once on the ground and in OR they did a triple by pass and had him change his diet and excerize more.

All has been fine till a year ago when he went up to his cabin for a vacation visit. He was out rideing his bike and woke up in the ditch he had passed out.
So to day he is very restricted what he can do so he asked if I would start shooting with him again.
So we have been doing it just about every week end it isn't raining for a year now.
I know how can you do that on every week end and show your car. If we have a car show on saturday we shoot on sunday. if the car show is Sunday we shoot Saturday and last week end he couldnt shoot so we did two car shows.

We were back out today. We have a good time and solve a lot of the countrys problems. Problem is he is a Good Old People and I hate all the rich people who rule our countey for the rich.

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I got an old wingmaster 12 when I was 14 and wore the blue off of it before I gave it to my brother. He would wear out the finance advisors he worked with on the skeet range stands with that old pumpgun. He took up duck hunting and bought a 3.5 semi 12 remmy and a fancy dog. I threw a training toy across my yard for the dog and ran it into a tree. I am not much impressed with a 3.5 12 gauge either.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
p183970_b_h9_aj.jpg

Oh I got it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Doesn't work for Chuck. Hand full of meds several times a day eatting twigs and leaves and light excerzie.

:D Al

Ask a Question