Spinach Plants Ate

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I live in southeast Michigan and it's starting to get really warm here. I planted some spinach about 3 weeks ago and they formed a nice seedling but, today, when I went to go check on my garden as usual, I noticed all of the small spinach plants were gone. I'm about 90% sure that the rabbit that has been visiting my garden ate it. I installed a rabbit fence about a week ago but its not too stable so I assume that it crawled under the fence to get to the plants. Now that all my spinach plants are gone...where do I go from here? I thought about replanting them but they don't grow in heat and the temperatures are pretty high in Michigan around this time. I also thought about planting a different vegetable, but I have a time frame for when I can harvest the vegetables since I'm doing my garden as a school project. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or tips to help. Anything would help!

Ask a Question