Some sorta cactus I think

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
So, I was shopping for an IR thermometer and bought a cactus. It's pretty neat looking, but it wasn't until I got home that I realized I have no idea how to take care of it, and no idea what exactly it is. I'm hoping you kind folks can help me out with one or both of those.

Attachments

• Kaktuz.jpg
    Kaktuz.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 252

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Somewhere bright and warm and you still have to feed them.. Don't know how often though..I remember some enthusiasts mentioning once every two months.. Mine can take a bit of abuse. Looks like a handsome beast!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Its actually two different plants, one grafted on top of the other. Plenty of light and a little water once in a while. Fertilize lightly

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
This is not a cactus. This is the Euphorbia. On the top - Euphorbia lactea „Cristata“. Below, too, Euphorbia, another species.
This succulent.
Euphorbia lactea is considered more difficult to grow by a plant than ordinary room Euphorbia. Such a plant requires careful care, but does not forgive mistakes. Any problems cause loss of the rootstock or the plant itself.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Crikey! I would never think of euphorbia when I saw a plant like that. Larisa, where have you got your knowledge from? You're so knowledgeable..

Ask a Question