Some of woos Roses

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Those are absolutely beautiful pictures! I love the details that you captured. I used to grow roses and they never looked quite as stunning.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Those are some of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen, they look perfect. Whatever you are doing, keep up the good work!

Reaction score
After looking at these pictures I have to say that your roses are so gorgeous. You did a fantastic job growing them. The rose is my favorite flower and when I see one outside I like to smell it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're stunning! I've always dreamed about growing Blue For You. It's such a gorgeous variety. I also like Royal William and Compassion:)

Reaction score
I've never seen so many different shades of beauty. The yellow rose stands out to me because its my favorite color. I do not live in my own home but when I do I would love to have roses and other flowers in my yard. I want them in different. The pictures are beautiful! Nature is good!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow..these are so vibrant and intense colors of roses that I have seen! They are absolutely gorgeous, like all well dressed ladies :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Their all absolutely beautiful, But that Royal William totally blue my mind away there for a quick second. Thank you for sharing with us.

wiseowl

\friendly Owl
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
United Kingdom Hardiness Zone 8
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all my friends I do apologise for not answering soone but I have had a few health issues over the last few months, thank you for all your kind and friendly posts,they really are appreciated

Ask a Question