Some of my herbs are looking weak- what should I do?

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I bought some mint, rue and melissa (menta, ruda y toronjil) which looked pretty good but when I transplanted them each day they will look weaker. The place were I put them is a little bit more narrow but longer than the bags they were in before. I also got oregano and peppermint and they look fine not like the others. I was wondering maybe it is because the space is too small or they are getting too much direct sun but im not sure. Here's a picture of them.

The first two are melissa and rue, following mint and peppermint and last oregano and basil.
Should I trim them? Or should I replace them? Please help! :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When you replant something, it is hard to avoid root damage. They can then wilt, because they continue losing water through the leaves, but can take up less through the roots. A simple fix: pinch off some leaves when you replant it. Judging by the pictures, you did not do this.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Be sure and water them in well after transplanting and then allow them to dry well before watering again.

Ask a Question