Solar Eclipse

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone see the solar eclipse today? :) We tried to buy some eclipse glasses, but left it too late. As it happens it was too cloudy anyway, which was a huge shame.

We got some binoculars and card and rigged up a mini-projector to display the eclipse on a sheet of paper, but it's just not the same ;).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
I wish I could have seen it. There is so much light pollution here that I barely get to see a few stars on a clear night.

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I missed it, so I had to google around. Too bad, would've loved to see one of those in person.:oops:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I used my reading glasses to project it onto some paper :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I once thought I saw a lunar eclipse but turned out it was just someone òf generous proportions getting out of the hot tub. .. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I only just found out about it yesterday, so I did not get to see it. According to the article I read it is not supposed to happen again for another 75 years? Looks like I will never get the chance to again unless I become immortal.

Ask a Question