So i love the bloom!!

Reaction score
All the love and attention I put into my tiny garden it is such an accomplishment when my lilies bloom!! I know most people that garden totally await this moment as I do!! I wanted to share my bloom :)

999902_10151485825787444_1597684953_n.jpg

Reaction score
I love the contrast of the brightness of the lilies against the various shades of green! And you have MANY more buds ready to show off for you!! I have a similar plant but mine is considerably behind this one...it's just beginning to bud.

Do you get any birds at your fountain?

Reaction score
Lovely indeed. Your red oriental lilies look beautiful. Congratulations. :)

They are quite a site Maddie!! Thanks! I am so very proud of them..have had them for about 3 years now and they spread every years...I started out with just three blooming...Now its well over 10 :) I want to plant more of them in different shades seeing as this plant is not only beautiful..but a bit rugged. I truly enjoy them and glad you did too :)

Reaction score
Your lilies look gorgeous, I love the color, it's so intense and pretty.
Whenever my plants are blooming, it always feels like getting a gift :D

I love the color as well Claudine thank you! They are so very intense and do nicely not only with the back drop of green..but with the browns and beiges of my home! I want to plant them in all colors..that would be quite a site to behold!

Reaction score
I love the contrast of the brightness of the lilies against the various shades of green! And you have MANY more buds ready to show off for you!! I have a similar plant but mine is considerably behind this one...it's just beginning to bud.

Do you get any birds at your fountain?

Yes Babble the contrast is quite stunning especially up close and personal too, thanks! They seem to come up with more and more bud every year- spreading like wildfire and I love it!! Can't wait to plant more of different shades!

Reaction score
Beautiful photo, lovely contrast. Lilies are one of my favorite flowers, there are so many varieties and so many different colors. Red oriental lilies are spectacular in their color.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!!! I totally love lillies! Yours are so beatiful, I love the mix of colours. A very remarkable picture :) Your little garden is really impressing. I wish I had space for something like that.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lovely color. Thanks for sharing. This is what gardening is about all of the accomplishments made, taking a little seed and seeing a big beautiful plant come from it.

Ask a Question