Site Loading times

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3a
Country
Canada
Thought it might of just been a slight hiccup but I'm positive I get slow loading times to the site. Ran some site tests to ensure the site Is up and it most definitely is. I experience Site time out and unresponsive load times to to the site apparently. Happens quite frequently. Just a friendly heads up to the admin.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to hear that Tech and thank you for letting me know. I've not noticed any server problems or had any notifications from our monitoring about slow server responses, so I'm not sure what it could be. I've had a look at the response time graph and it looks ok at this end.

Do you get this on any other sites?

Has anyone else had this problem too?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3a
Country
Canada
I don't ge it on other sites. Happens on my mobile connection too. Just to be clear though. It doesn't time out. It just won't load till I hit refresh a few times or wait about 5 minutes then hit refresh. It's fast loading otherwise.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't ge it on other sites. Happens on my mobile connection too. Just to be clear though. It doesn't time out. It just won't load till I hit refresh a few times or wait about 5 minutes then hit refresh. It's fast loading otherwise.

Hmm, that is puzzling if it happens on desktop and mobile connection. Any chance you could drop me a private message with the results of running "tracert gardening-forums.com" from the command prompt? It should let me know where there is slowness happening :).

I am on my mobile now and it appears to be working on my end.

Thanks for confirming all is ok :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3a
Country
Canada
Yea, can do next time I have the chance on my desktop. It is really random. Didn't want to say before but It's like the site is under a ddos attack or overloaded. Otherwise works perfectly. I sorta speculated that you guys are getting excess traffic during times when north America would hit peak times and that the service is UK based. Hence Admins might be sleeping XD

Ask a Question