Similar Threads

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I just noticed "Similar Threads" with a list of threads at the bottom of posts. Is this a new feature or did I click something by mistake? :rolleyes:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Been there as long as I can remember :)

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Doesn't it look different? Didn't it used to look like the rest of the forum? You knew who posted it and when... you knew how many replies and views it had...? :confused:

Also, the little orange "corner" for the thread starter is in a different place now. :cautious: It used to be on the top right corner of the person's avatar. Now, it is on the bottom left - and not on the corner at all.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Yes, they have been there and i've experienced they can be very helpful. Sometimes old threads are resurrected and started anew. Also, you will notice the "search" option in the upper right corner of the page. I have also found this useful to search bygone threads and have found some great information and conversations that have been helpful.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yup, they've always been there - but they look slightly different now, just some design stuff I'm testing :).

Thanks for the heads up about the orange corners @MaryMary - that should be fixed now :D.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
they look slightly different now, just some design stuff I'm testing :).

For what it's worth - I liked knowing how old it was, and how many replies it had.

Thanks for the heads up about the orange corners @MaryMary - that should be fixed now :D.

No problem! I mention things because I wonder if it's me, or my computer gone wonky. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Been there as long as I can remember :)

Could just be me. About a month ago I was standing at the kitchen sink...we have a double kitchen sink...and all of a sudden I noticed the left sink is about 2-3 inches deeper than the right sink. I've lived here 22+ years, and I never noticed it! o_O

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
That happens to me! And I would joke that I didn't live here, just house sitting.

Once I delivery man was unwilling to pass me a parcel, I had to joke with him, "Unfortunately, I am indeed XXX AAA!" He giggled and gave me the stuff!

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thank you, Ian!! You are my hero*!! :notworthy: :)

Those two bits of information will usually determine whether I am willing to click the link. Two replies on a three year old link, probably not. Twenty or more; I get curious. :D

*I should caution you that I am fickle, and easily impressed. You will probably lose that position to the next tall person that gets me that whatever I can't reach on the top shelf. :LOL: I love tall people. :love:

Ask a Question