September Photo of the Month - Voting Time!

Who submitted your favourite photo?

• marlingardener

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • JBtheExplorer

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • zigs

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the excellent entries folks! Here are the submissions for the September Photo of the Month.

@marlingardener
marlingardener.jpg

@JBtheExplorer
JBtheExplorer.jpg

@zigs
zigs.jpg

The deadline for votes is 31st August, and the winner will be announced on 1st September so be sure to cast your vote before then! The winning photo will be displayed on the sidebar during the whole of September. Good luck :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Tough choice! Since this is the garden forum, and not the photography forum, I'm going to go with @JBtheExplorer. I am envious of that pond! Was there a call for submissions? I completely missed that.

Reaction score
This is a tough, one, but I have already picked the one I like most. Best of luck to all the photographers (y) Great job and hope to keep seeing great contributions! I might do the same next year :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Tough choice! Since this is the garden forum, and not the photography forum, I'm going to go with @JBtheExplorer. I am envious of that pond! Was there a call for submissions? I completely missed that.

Like @JBtheExplorer rightly says, you can visit the Photo of the Month section at any time - the next competition will be launched on 1st September and the theme will be 'Autumn'. Once we have our first Photo of the Month to display, there will also be a new feature on the sidebar with information about whether the current competition is open for submissions or in the voting stage - so there will be no missing it then! ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I missed it too!
I am deeply, deeply envious of marlingardener's small lake, and zigs' waterfall photo is fantastic. But I'm giving it up for JB's beautiful pond because that came about from a lot of hard work. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
If you miss the post you can go to the photography section and click the Photo of the Month page at any time. (y)
Like @JBtheExplorer ...the next competition will be launched on 1st September and the theme will be 'Autumn'. Once we have our first Photo of the Month to display, there will also be a new feature on the sidebar with information about whether the current competition is open for submissions or in the voting stage - so there will be no missing it then! ;)

I am at work all day, then have chores, a second job... unless I post a photo from the garden center there won't be much to share, lol. Besides, it's so warm here that the leaves don't start to turn until November, and not all the trees do.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I am at work all day, then have chores, a second job... unless I post a photo from the garden center there won't be much to share, lol. Besides, it's so warm here that the leaves don't start to turn until November, and not all the trees do.

Hmmm that's a good point, I might push back the autumn theme a bit!

Edit: Done - I've moved things around a bit. The topic for next month will be 'Edibles'

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are all gorgeous, and best of luck to all! It was a tough choice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question