Sensual Plants

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I am knock kneed by the smell of tea olive. Its a guy thing probably but damn I love the way that plant smells. I planted it on all 4 corners of the house so wind will always bring me the scent of mother natures best creation. It just came out and made me think to ask what plant rules your sensual nature?

LoL yeah it may be I just like the scent of a woman that much but still, mother nature compells you in some ways so lets hear about it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Rosemary & Russian sage
Thats sounds a little hard core. I will have to smell some of that action. Rosemary I know. What is the difference with russian sage? The reason I am curious is even though I am in the southeast usa my surname came down the channel from the rus

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Gardenia
For along time had them planted everywhere. It is one you have to watch, a lot can knock you back a few paces, but a little on the wind seems almost heaven sent.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am knock kneed by the smell of tea olive. Its a guy thing probably but damn I love the way that plant smells. I planted it on all 4 corners of the house so wind will always bring me the scent of mother natures best creation. It just came out and made me think to ask what plant rules your sensual nature?

LoL yeah it may be I just like the scent of a woman that much but still, mother nature compells you in some ways so lets hear about it.

This is darn funny hunny maybe it’s time you find a girlfriend.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I dunno. My wife of 22 years might give me the evil eye. Best I stick to good smelling plants I think, and teasing her about them.

My my so sorry, hope she isn’t on here as well and I may have gotten you a beatin over the head with a rollin pin.

Ask a Question