Seedling boxes

Reaction score
Country
United States
We went to a garden store and saw some boxes to grow seeds in should I do something else for my seeds what would you suggest

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
These boxes tend to be expensive, but if you have the means, why not? Some people have long plastic tray for beans or vegs with long roots, some like @Logan would use kitchen tissue roll for her parsnips. It's all up to what you want to grow. I also use moist tissue paper to raise seeds. Some people just like to use cow pac (??) something made of horse or cow manure? There are many ways to skin a rabbit. Only a dogmatic person would say there is only one way!

Reaction score
Country
United States
These boxes tend to be expensive, but if you have the means, why not? Some people have long plastic tray for beans or vegs with long roots, some like @Logan would use kitchen tissue roll for her parsnips. It's all up to what you want to grow. I also use moist tissue paper to raise seeds. Some people just like to use cow pac (??) something made of horse or cow manure? There are many ways to skin a rabbit. Only a dogmatic person would say there is only one way!
Thank you alp for the help

Ask a Question